Friday, October 1, 2010

It's ALIVE!

Today starts the countdown to NaNoWriMo for me. Over the next 30 days I will be filling my blog with all the details, ramblings, disasters, joys, and spotty research as I prepare for what is sure to be a significant religious experience. I have my bet on it being a lot like a rain of frogs.

I should apologize now for any grammatical errors.  One of the tenants going into NaNoWriMo is to let go and stop editing.  I am used to sitting several minutes writing and re-writing short emails so that they are clear and politically correct for my office.  My rule of thumb will be if spell check doesn't catch it, then it didn't happen. I will warn you all that my use of commas and inappropriate punctuation will provide endless distraction.  I am going to do my best to follow my stream of thought and I don't think too properly. As they would say in my native Arkansas, "Dims duh rwules, so ya gotsta stick toodum bestchykin."

Here we go! I can't wait to see where it takes us.
JOE

No comments:

Post a Comment